Founded: February 2004
Products: Ceramic Floor Tiles
- Digital Printing Process to produce consistent, colourful and random design patterns.
- Sizes available 60x60 cm, 40x40 cm, 30x30 cm
- European Manufacturing Technology
- ISO standards compliant products
- ISO 9001 - 2000 certified plant
- ISO 14001 environmental standards
Sentini Cermica (P) Ltd. - the flagship enterprise of the Sentini group - is engaged in the manufacturing of digital ceramic floor tiles at Chigurukota in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh, India. This unit is a joint venture - co-promoted by the Sentini group of Industries in association with H & R Johnson (India), which is division of Prism Cements Ltd. and is the pioneer of Ceramic tiles in India. . H & R Johnson (India) has a turnover of more than Rs 2280 crores and total installed capacity of over 58 million sq. m. / annum distributed across twelve plants in India.
The first phase of the plant was commissioned on schedule in February 2004 and ever since the unit has been running on full capacity utilization of 26000 SQM per day.
Sentini Cermica practices stringent quality control measures to match the rigorous ISO 9001 - 2000 standards. It also conforms to the ISO 14001 environmental standards.