Location: Amberpeta (Village), Bhimadole (Mandal), West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India.
Products: Sanitaryware and Allied Products
- Technological Tie-up with SACMI IMOLA, Italy
- Tunnel Kiln with car conveyance with Automatic Car Loading and Unloading Facility for firing Green wares
- Highly efficient & versatile RIEDHAMMER SSK (Shuttle Kiln)for re-firing.
- Natural Gas (Clean fuel) firing.
- Established group with rich experience of in diversified businesses.
- Team of highly experienced professional in the field of ceramics.
Sentini Sanitaryware (P) Ltd. is an upcoming most contemporary sanitaryware project with 1.2 million piece per annum in the first phase and will be expanded further to 2.4 million pieces per annum at Amberpeta (Village), Bhimadole (Mandal), West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India. The project is intended to cater to the fast growing sanitaryware segment, also a key focus area under various initiatives by the Government of India. The commercial production will be commenced from first quarter of calendar year 2017.
The Government's vision for Urban Sanitation in India is, "All Indian cities and towns become totally sanitized, healthy and livable and ensure and sustain good public health and environmental outcomes for all their citizens with a special focus on hygienic and affordable sanitation facilities for the urban poor and women". Sentini will stand bythis social cause by offering world class sanitaryware products.
The state of the art plant will be equipped with world class machineries, equipment and technical knowhow imported from Europe.